following the instruction in orion/demo/ejb/install.txt and after some
changes to orion-ejb-jar.xml for the table name (one name too long for
Oracle) I installed the EJBUserManager but I have problem using it.

I tried to add (as indicated in install.txt) these lines to
META-INF/orion-application.xml of the demo news application:
        <user-manager class="com.evermind.ejb.EJBUserManager">
                <property name="home" value="com.evermind.ejb.EJBUser" />
                <property name="defaultGroups" value="users" />
        </user-manager>

But when the appication start I get the following error:

Error updating application news: Error initializing userManager
'com.evermind.ej
b.EJBUserManager': NamingException: com.evermind.ejb.EJBUser not found

Any help appreciated

Luciano Montebove