Thanks Bryron and MOS for your responses,

I found the .jar file and adjusted my data-sources.xml file.
Looks good, now when I run the CartClient I get this:
Communication error: Lookup error: java.lang.SecurityException: Invalid
username/password.
Bryon you mentioned about the user being "sa" and password being "" do
you have any ideas?

In the principals.xml mentions about about different users and their
passwords. I played with these two, but nothing seems to make a
difference!
When I run ProductClient I get this:
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: ProductClient

Also, do I need to adjust any files for this line:
shema="database-schemas/hypersonic.xml"?

Is there away I can test that the UserManager is installed right?

Wanting to learn,
Debra
Hi Debra

Extract hsql.jar out of the hsql.zip you downloaded and copy that into the
Orion/lib directory

        <data-source
                name="Default data-source"
                class="com.evermind.sql.ConnectionDataSource"
                location="jdbc/DefaultDS"
                pooled-location="jdbc/DefaultPooledDS"
                xa-location="jdbc/xa/DefaultXADS"
                ejb-location="jdbc/DefaultEJBDS"
*               url="jdbc:HypersonicSQL:defaultdb"
                connection-driver="org.hsql.jdbcDriver"
*               username="sa"
*               password=""
                schema="database-schemas/hypersonic.xml"
        />
Differences in the hypersonic entry in my data-sources.xml are marked with
an asterisk above. Default database name is "defaultdb", default user and
password are "sa" and "".