I have created a JSP which queries an access database. Unfortunately, an
error comes up when the JSP is running. This error comes up in the browser
and says something like this: HTTP 500 Intenale Service Error.
I don't really know what's the problem. I hope somebody can help me.
Because of that, I'm right now stuck.

Please don't hesitate to contact me.
Thank you
Rafael

Here is the JSP:

<head>
<title>Searching.....</title>
</head>
<%@ page language="java" import="java.sql.*", import="java.util.*",
import="java.io.*" %>
<jsp:useBean id="DbBean" scope="session" class="sessions.DBinquire" />
<%! String search; %>
<%! String search_1; %>
<%! String[] data; %>
<%! String result_data; %>