ok,
but my great doubt, what  i can't found on orion docs:
how to refer this "database data-source" on my JSP pages.

on ACCESS db I use like this:
<%
        // register JDBC driver
        Connection con = DriverManager.getConnection("jdbc:odbc:cfm","","");
        Statement stmt;
        stmt=con.createStatement();
        ResultSet rs;
%>

whats the advantages using orion data-sources?
where i refer "name" parameter of data-source?
the parameter name is the parameter that i must use on my jsp page?

thanks in advance

At 06:07 14/04/2000 -0700, you wrote:
>hello again,
>
>look again at the relevant lines in data-sources.xml.
>
>first, in 'connection-driver' i have
>com.ashna.jturbo.driver.Driver which means that i must
>have a classfile named 'Driver' in a directory at
>orion\lib\com\ashna\jturbo\driver\..
>
>secondly, you must use the correct syntax in the url,
>which is different for each driver, so check your
>driver documentation..
>
>i did not change any lib refs, nor did i do anything
>with the 'schemas' line.  i just left it at its
>default value..
>
>i'm just getting started with orion myself, so i am by
>no means an expert..

Tamer Americo - Conselho Federal de Medicina - CFM
[EMAIL PROTECTED] - ICQ#3221276

"When we are young / Wandering the face of the earth
Wondering what our dreams might be worth / Learning that we're only immortal
For a limited time"
Dreamline - Rush
_