I am trying out an application which has a JSP which uses a Java Bean which
in turn uses an session EJB. ie
JSP <--> Java Bean <--> session EJB
The getInitialContext() method in the bean fails with the a Naming Exception
Error.

 I experimented with moving application-client.xml to different locactions.
My main problem is that I am uncertain of how the various descriptor dictate
the absolute or relative paths of beans, EJBs etc. in any given application.
( I have been too dependent on the the deployment tool of the j2ee
referenence implemenation).

I love Orion's flexibility in letting me develop and test my applications
with creating jars and ears and deploying them but I need help in
understanding how thay all the components hang together.   The actual error
messages emitted by Orion when the getInitialContext()  method is executed
is below.

Naming exception error: Error reading application-client descriptor: No
location
 specified and no suitable instance of the type
'examples.ejb.beans.session.RMS'
 found for the ejb-ref RMSHome

at com.evermind.server.ApplicationClientInitialContextFactory.getInitial
Context(JAX)
        at
javax.naming.spi.NamingManager.getInitialContext(NamingManager.java:6
72)
        at
javax.naming.InitialContext.getDefaultInitCtx(InitialContext.java:250
)
        at javax.naming.InitialContext.init(InitialContext.java:226)
        at javax.naming.InitialContext.<init>(InitialContext.java:202)
        at RMS.JSP.getInitialContext(JSP.java:104)
        at RMS.JSP.getRMSConn(JSP.java:60)

Gotham Polisetty