does the Orion implementation of TopicSession support transactions ?
I have a topic session which I am creating like this

TopicSession topicSession =

topicConn.createTopicSession(true,TopicSession.AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE);

the topic session is therefore transacted. whenever i publish messages, i
follow them with a call to commit

        publisher.publish(mapMsg1);
        publisher.publish(mapMsg2);
        topicSession.commit();

however, the commit() gives me the following error

java.lang.ClassCastException: com.evermind.server.jms.cp
        at com.evermind.server.jms.b2.iu(JAX)
        at com.evermind.server.jms.b2.commit(JAX)
        at StockServer.run(StockServer.java:108)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:479)

any ideas ? anyone out there tried transacted topic sessions ?
of course, the ejb stuff in orion works great !

Harsh