The documentation doesn't appear to say how to shut down the server.

Following the 'Usage' statement that was printed when I typed 'java -jar
shutdown.jar', I tried this:

java -jar shutdown.jar ormi://localhost admin pentacom restart

And got this:

Error: com.evermind.reflect.UndeclaredExceptionTypeException:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException

Then, following the 'Usage' statement that was printed when I typed 'java -jar
admin.jar', I tried this:

java -jar admin.jar ormi://localhost admin pentacom -shutdown

And got this:

Error: com.evermind.reflect.UndeclaredExceptionTypeException:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException

Benjamin Geer