I had it pointed out to me that there's a Counter EJB in the news app, which
can serve as a unique identifier generator. However, it's unused in the news
app as far as I can tell, and has no documentation or source.

A couple of questions:

First off, has anyone used it in any code I can see?

Secondly, this is for a CMP bean; I'll be creating it from a session bean,
which isn't a problem (the session bean would create the counter, get the
new praimry key, then create the entity bean and populate it), but how do I
include the counter.jar as a unit into my application? Multiple <ejb> module
tags, I suppose?

Joseph B. Ottinger               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://cupid.suninternet.com/~joeo      HOMES.COM Developer

PGP signature