Great product!  I've spent weeks looking at app servers (both commerical
 and open source) and was impressed with what I've seen.

 I have the app server up and running (whew! that was easy) and installed
 Hypersonic SQL.  When registering with the ATM demo I receive the
 following error below.  It looks as if the table hadn't been created.
 Looking through Orinon-interest couldn't determine if the database was
 created on the fly or had to be gen'd in advance.  There is a defaultdb*
 in the orion directory.

 5/10/00 3:01 PM atm-web: Servlet error
 com.evermind.server.rmi.OrionRemoteException: Transaction was rolled back:
 Database error: java.sql.SQLException: Table not found:
 COM_ACME_ATM_EJB_ACCOUNTOWNER in statement [select * from
 com_acme_atm_ejb_AccountOwner where (username = '[EMAIL PROTECTED]')]
        at
 StatelessSessionBeanWrapper20.addAccountOwner(StatelessSessionBeanWrapper2
 0.java:262)
        at /doAddUser.jsp._jspService(/doAddUser.jsp.java:57) (JSP page line
 6)
        at com.evermind.server.http.EvermindHttpJspPage.service(JAX)
        at com.evermind.server.http.HttpApplication.sz(JAX)
        at com.evermind.server.http.JSPServlet.service(JAX)
        at com.evermind.server.http.de.o0(JAX)
        at com.evermind.server.http.de.forward(JAX)
        at com.evermind.server.http.dl.cd(JAX)
        at com.evermind.util.e.run(JAX)
 5/10/00 3:06 PM atm-web: Stopped
 5/10/00 3:06 PM Stopped

 <?xml version="1.0" ?>
 <!DOCTYPE data-sources (View Source for full doctype...)>
 - <data-sources>
 <data-source name="Default data-source"
 class="com.evermind.sql.ConnectionDataSource" location="jdbc/DefaultDS"
 pooled-location="jdbc/DefaultPooledDS" xa-location="jdbc/xa/DefaultXADS"
 ejb-location="jdbc/DefaultEJBDS" url="jdbc:HypersonicSQL:defaultdb"
 connection-driver="org.hsql.jdbcDriver" username="sa" password=""
 schema="database-schemas/hypersonic.xml" />
 </data-sources>

Kirk S. Kalvar, Software Engineer

DRS Electronic Systems Group