I've done a fresh install with the latest binaries from Orion, 1.1.3, onto
my RH 6.2 Linux machine and I'm still having problems executing my JSP
pages.

The first page I bring up via my browser is a JSP page, compiles & displays,
no problem.  The second page which is also a JSP page is launched via a POST
from my form on the first page.

Once I submit the form, I receive an immediate response from the server with
a '404 Not Found' message displayed.  It's obvious it didn't even attempt to
compile but there's an entry in the default-web-access.log file that
indicates the POST and the 404 response.

These pages work fine on my Win2k machine.

Has anyone had any problems using JSP pages installed on Linux and why would
it work differently, it's the same exact code except for the JDK.  I'm using
Sun's JDK 1.2.2-L for Linux.

I'm really at a loss on this one!

Thanks
Tom