I don't see an auto-create element in the entity bean

<!ELEMENT entity (description?, display-name?, small-icon?,
                large-icon?, ejb-name, home, remote, ejb-class,
                persistence-type, prim-key-class, reentrant,
                cmp-field*, primkey-field?, env-entry*,
                ejb-ref*, security-role-ref*, resource-ref*)>

<!--

from

http://java.sun.com/j2ee/dtds/ejb-jar_1_1.dtd