Hi all,
I know This is not the first question being asked
about how to shutdown the server. but, since it is
really concern with me Here is my question.
I am running orion on Mandrake-linux 7.1, the problem
is after half anhour of starting the server, it
freezes, and there is no way to shut down the
server(if there is one, please let meknow), now in
such case if i just close the console window, it wont
stop server, its still up and running. If i try to
restart the server nexttime, it says RMI server
error:I/O error : address already in use, and same for
http server. This wont go away untill I reboot linux.
Which I do not prefer at all.

Anybody has any clue or have had got solution?
Thanks
Nirav