Hi, I saw on the orion site that a configuration manager is being developed
(a gui for managing orionserver)... does anything like this already exist,
or can I perhaps find a beta for the orion's version somewhere?

BTW, Im new here, had this server recommended to me and am trying it out.
Kinda tricky figuring out the initial setup, but I like it overall so far.

Thanks

Brady Moritz
Moritz Designs