egor,

have you configured the persistence-path attribute in orion-web.xml?

example taken from one of our files:

<orion-web-app
         deployment-version="1.1.24"
         development="true"
         persistence-path="../persistence/state.ser"
         jsp-cache-directory="../persistence"
         temporary-directory="temp"
         directory-browsing="allow"
         servlet-webdir="/servlet/"

hope this helps,

robert

At 08:05 17.07.00 , Savotchkin Egor wrote:
>Hi all!
>     in the estore-bugs.txt was stated that "The beans stored in the
> sessions are not serializable, while this isnt an error it prohibits
> fault tolerance thru session clustering and persisting sessions across
> restarts properly.". I made all the beans serializable, the server
> reports no errors when restared but session are not reloaded however (I
> added several items in my cart and restarted the server, after that my
> shopping cart became empty!!).
>     Am I missing something obvious?
>Egor Savothckin

(-) Robert Krüger
(-) SIGNAL 7 Gesellschaft für Informationstechnologie mbH
(-) Brüder-Knauß-Str. 79 - 64285 Darmstadt,
(-) Tel: 06151 665401, Fax: 06151 665373
(-) [EMAIL PROTECTED], www.signal7.de