Hi,

I need a little help to set up the JDBC:ODBC on a Windows-System. Do I
need to set the parameters of the first block and if so, how do I set
these parameters?

<data-source
                class="com.evermind.sql.ConnectionDataSource"
                location="jdbc/DefaultCoreDS"
                pooled-location="jdbc/pooled/DefaultPooledDS"
                xa-location="jdbc/xa/DefaultXADS"
                ejb-location="jdbc/DefaultDS"
                name="Default data-source"

                url="jdbc:odbc:mydb"
                connection-driver="sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcDriver"
                username="sa"
                password=""
/>

Tanks for a fast reply

Berny

P.S.: Thumbs up for the Orion Application Server!
begin:vcard
n:Woehrlin;Berny
tel;work:+49 - 40 - 386 999 70
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.bernys-welt.de/webtools
org:system development - web consulting
adr:;;Max-Brauer-Allee 65;Hamburg;;22765;Germany
version:2.1
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Berny Woehrlin
end:vcard