Uhh boys , I think I can help a bit....

I agree that the problem is that you're working behind the server but
... the solution is to do something in order to it understantd what are
you doing.

I suggest you make a "commit" commnad in SQL every time you modify
something in the database through SQL.... sure it will work and the server
will understand the changes !!!!

PLease I would be very grateful if you mail back to tell us wheter I'm
correct or not.

        David Sierra Fern ndez
        Ingeniero Tecnico de Telecomunicaci¢n
        AULA RETECAL (CEDETEL)   Universidad de Valladolid
        Campus Miguel Delibes   E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        47011 Valladolid (SPAIN)

 -- Sierr@ --