Hey David,

Try this... it works for me
* Stop Orion ( Ctl-C )
* Remove the files (should be 3 located in the orion base directory) that
begin with the jdbc url name after the colon. (i.e.
"jdbc:HypersonicSQL:ja_demoDB" produces "ja_demoDB.data
ja_demoDB.properties  ja_demoDB.script" files. REMOVE THEM! (BTW this is the
database)
* Remove the following directory  ./orion/application-deployments/app_name,
where app_name is the one defined in the config/server.xml file (i.e.
<application name="avolo" path="<path>" /> )
I hope it helps
George Dawoud

/**
 * @author: George Dawoud <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 * @title:  Software Engineer
 * @company: Avolo
 * @phone:  206.767.0180
 * @fax: 206.767.0755
 * @addr:   9010 East Marginal Way S., Seattle, WA 98108
 */

~~
Avolo is an independent marketplace and application service provider for the
aviation industry.  Avolo enables people to facilitate, manage and track the
buying and selling of aircraft parts and services through the use of a
secure and reliable Internet technology.