The password of admin is set when you install orion, I mean... after
running it you should do:

java jar orion.jar install

and then it displys this and ask for the admin password. This password is
an installation password, it's not a user of principals:

Enter an admin password to use: spain
Confirm admin password: spain
Installation done

This is for admin.jar, instead, if you want to execute a java application
you should specify the user in jndi.properties and then refill the passwd
when orion ask for it. this user and password should be defined in
principals.xml

Hope this helps...

        David Sierra Fern ndez
        Ingeniero Tecnico de Telecomunicaci¢n
        AULA RETECAL (CEDETEL)   Universidad de Valladolid
        Campus Miguel Delibes   E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        47011 Valladolid (SPAIN)

 -- Sierr@ --