When I compile my beans I use a similar bat that in J2EE server
implementation:

set ORION=C:\orion
set CPATH=.;%ORION%\orion.jar;%ORION%\ejb.jar;%ORION%\jndi.jar;
javac -classpath %CPATH% AgendaSClient.java

Am I correct or should I use a different classpath????
Any other way of compilate my beans or servlets???

The same when I run a client:

set ORION=C:\orion
set CPATH=.;%ORION%\orion.jar;%ORION%\ejb.jar;%ORION%\jndi.jar;
java -classpath %CPATH% AgendaSClient

Am I correct or should I include other files???

THANK YOU !!

        David Sierra Fern ndez
        Ingeniero Tecnico de Telecomunicaci¢n
        AULA RETECAL (CEDETEL)   Universidad de Valladolid
        Campus Miguel Delibes   E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        47011 Valladolid (SPAIN)

 -- Sierr@ --