> I've heard something today in the list about refreshing an application.
> I think someone has comment that if you make any change to
> application.xml or orion-application.xml (I don't know which) orion server
> makes automatically a redeploy of the application whitout restarting the
> server !!!

This is true, touching orion-application.xml file will redeploy the
application (if a change is detected in any of the orion-ejb-jar.xml or
orion-application-client.xml files of that app's modules)

> Is this correct??? if so..how much time does it takes to detect de
> changes???

It's fairly instant ?

> I also would like to know how Orion handles Servlet and JSP refreshing.. I
> mean... if I change a servlet or a JSP ... what does orion do??? does it
> make a checking just after any invocation or does it make only periodic
> checkings ???

JSPs etc are refreshed almost instantly (I believe they are checked each
invocation?)

Mike