[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> One small warning about JIKES ...
>
> After some thorough swearing we found that JIKES dont support unicode yet,
> so if there is
> possibilities that you have special chars somewhere dont use it.. :)
>
> Other than that its a super fast compiler :)

Actually, the latest Jikes (1.12) has support for different charsets
with the "-encoding" parameter. Unfortunately it seems that it's not
possible to supply that parameter when configuring Orion to use it, so
for JSPs and EJBs that still doesn't work.

/Anders
A n d e r s  B e n g t s s o n                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.natakademin.se/