Actually my first email was abuit vague, I am in fact transforming the xml
via an xsl file with the Orion XSL servlet. The exact erro I get is :
Source XML Error: External entity not
found: "/u/olafm/public_html/TFBase.dtd".
I'm assuming this comes from the XSL servlet (correct me if I'm
wrong). Also the DTD is valid and the xml file does athere to the DTD.

  MfG
   Olaf Mersmann