I have a question about the javax.ejb.EntityBean in Orion.

        I was using introspection to get the declared fields of my entity
bean instance:

        Fields [] fields = myEJB.getClass().getDeclaredFields();

        I was using this in a function transferEntityToData(
java.ejb.EntityBean ejb, Object data ) that
        I use to tranfer values from an EntityBean to an object with the
same field names.

        This was working with the original version of Orion, but after doing
an update,
        the only fields that I get are :

        __context and __dirty.

        When I do a :

        this.getClass().getName() inside my entity bean,

        I get :   ApplicantEJB_PersistenceManager8

        I used to get :  ApplicantEJB

        Any idea what has been changed ?