have you copies tools.jar to the main orion folder? The error seems to be an
IE 'friendly HTTP error message'. You can turn those of (and the
server-generated messages on ) from tools->options->advanced in IE.

Jeroen T. Wenting
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Murphy was wrong, things that can't go wrong will anyway