Sorry to post this to the list, but we are in need of help and this is
the most appropriate forum for reaching engineers with Orion experience.
Please send all replies directly to me ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) and NOT to the
list.

Due to the time it is taking us to resolve Orion and Oracle issues in
our project--we're trying to find someone immediately who has
significant experience working with Orion (esp. EJBs) on Intel/Linux and
Oracle 8i on Sun/Solaris to help us increase the stability of our
current project.

Please contact me directly if you are available.

Thank you,
--
Joel Shellman
Chief Software Architect