From: David Sierra Fernandez [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 16, 2000 12:58 PM
To: Orion-Interest
Cc: Orion-Interest
Subject: Re: posting fourth time but did not got any answer

In web.xml, nested in servlet tag you have a tag called <load-on-startup>
where you specify the priority number which your servlet will have.

a value of -1 will not load on startup your servlet.

Hope this helps.

        David Sierra Fern ndez
        Ingeniero Tecnico de Telecomunicaci¢n
        AULA RETECAL (CEDETEL)   Universidad de Valladolid
        Campus Miguel Delibes   E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        47011 Valladolid (SPAIN)

 -- Sierr@ --