Hello Ari,

All I can say is that I couldn't agree more, we really need that and I'm
internally pushing developers to write good notes meant for users, for
every change they make :)

Hopefully it will help. However, changes.txt will be updated to 1.2 when
it's released (it's just experimental so far).

Regards,
Karl Avedal