Guys I'd REALLY appreciate any help with this one ;)

Whenever I try to bind an object to JNDI from an autostarted client Orion
(and the client) freezes.

        ctx = new InitialContext();
        log("Binding portlets to JNDI");
        ctx.rebind("java:comp/env/daemon/portal/portlets", portlets);

It freezes right after the log message.

jndi.properties (in the client JAR) is standard

java.naming.factory.initial=com.evermind.server.ApplicationClientInitialCont
extFactory
        java.naming.provider.url=ormi://localhost/opensymphony
        java.naming.security.principal=admin
        java.naming.security.credentials=123

Has anyone managed to get this working? (Binding an object to the server
JNDI tree from a client?)

Mike