From: Shirley Singleton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: den 12 september 2000 06:34
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: BodyTag Tutorials

I am going thru the tutorials and have a problem with the lessons that deal with body tags. In the documentation you reference the /servlets/ directory. I have created a servlets directory and have set it in the path of the global-applications xml but I have not had any success with the tutorials. I would appreciate any help you can give me regarding this information.
Thanks
Shirley Singleton