Hi All,

I am transforming an xml document to an html document using lotus xsl parser and an xsl stylesheet.My orion server version is 1.2.9 on windows 2000.
The code that i use is
<%@ page import="org.apache.xalan.xpath.XPathException"%>
<%@ page import="org.apache.xalan.xslt.XSLTInputSource"%>
<%@ page import="org.apache.xalan.xslt.XSLTResultTarget"%>
<%@ page import="org.apache.xalan.xslt.XSLTProcessor"%>
<%@ page import="org.apache.xalan.xslt.XSLTProcessorFactory"%>
<%@ page import="org.apache.xalan.xpath.XString"%>
<%@ page import="java.io.PrintWriter">
<%@ page import="java.io.FileWriter"%>
<%@ page import="java.io.*"%>
<%
    String str="BRN966840101670";
    XSLTProcessor processor = XSLTProcessorFactory.getProcessor();
    String filename="hotel.html";
    processor.process(new XSLTInputSource("hotel.xml"),new XSLTInputSource("test.xsl"),new XSLTResultTarget("hotel.html"));
    file://System.out.println("Processed");
%>
<jsp:include page="<%=filename%>" flush='true" />

The above file is in my default-web-site directory.This file is taking the xml and xsl files from the root folder i.e c:\orion instead of c:\orion\default-web-app folder where the jsp file is and also saves the output html file in the root folder.Logically the xml and xsl files should be in the same directory as jsp page or in any other directory within the default folder.
Can someone shed light on why orion is looking in the root folder for the xml and xsl files.Can i change the location.
Also in jsp:include i get error when i include this following code:
<jsp:include page="http://localhost:8080/jsp/espace/hotel.html" flush="true" />
while this same code works in java web server.

Thanks for any help.

Regards,

Karthik
how far can the e in your business go?
s c a p e V e l o c i t y net solutions
15, jeevaratnam nagar, adyar, chennai - 600020
Phone: 4916623 Fax: 4903771
ICQ:54910615
www.scapeVelocity.com