Has anyone else noticed that when you first start executing SSL protected
code, displaying that first page takes a looooong time?

I know that SSL requires server/client key generation/handshaking but I'm
wondering if a server installation such as Orion (JSSE?) would benefit from
hardware acceleration like CryptoSwift?  Anyone using hardware acceleration
like this in production with Orion, and do you notice any performance
benefits?

Second, is there a way to precompile all of your JSP pages before
deployment, and deploy those compiled servlets?

Thanks,
Mike

Mike Fontenot - Object Systems Architect
BrandMatrix, Ltd.
Golden, Colorado