I'm using orion-ejb-jar.xml to define many of the characteristics of our
applications database table fields, and am unable to determine how I can
specify NULL/NOT NULL constraints for these fields.  I rtfm (such as it
is....) and looked at the orion-ejb-jar dtd, and couldn't find an answer.

We're switching between several DBMS's during development, using different
databases for different programmers and tasks, and still tweaking the
schema a bit.  It's convenient to let Orion automatically create tables
while all this is going on but I need to be able to control whether null
fields are allowed, and have been unable to figure out how to do so.  Can
anyone help?

Thanks!

Kirk Yarina
[EMAIL PROTECTED]