Hi All...

When we run Orion under Debian Linux as user orion where orion has
permission to write into its directory tree, an attempt to create the JSP
files xxxxx.jsp.jspCache fails (permission denied). If we run Orion as
root, it runs fine and creates the files, which persist.

If we then run orion again as user orion, the JSP examples that we ran when
Orion was root run fine, indicating that Orion, when running as user orion,
can at least read these files.

So, my question is, exactly what does Orion do and where does it write when
it makes those xxx.jsp.jspCache files? If we know this, we should be able
to configure our system to give Orion the correct permissions.

Thanks...

Jim