What steps might a tag handler developer need to take to avoid getting
unexpected results because the container reuses tag handlers? (For
example an old value for an optional attribute might still be around
when the tag handler is invoked for another tag.)

Should one initialize all optional attribute values somewhere? (In what
method would that be?)

Or should one reset all values after the tag handler is finished to give
the next invocation a clean one? (This seems to imply a performance hit,
small, but still there..)

Best Regards,

Markus

--

Markus Holmberg         |       Give me Unix or give me a typewriter.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]      |       http://www.freebsd.org/