David Kenzik [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] said:

> IMO, the mailing list is just fine. If there are too many
> messages for your
> inbox, then you should filter it away. All the popular mail
> clients will
> handle this.
>
> [...]

I would like to add another voice to this opinion; I don't think the
traffic (typically 10-15 messages per day) really warrants splitting the
list, and I don't see a clear demarcation of the topics.

I've noticed that most of the traffic seems to be of the "how do I do X"
variety from people who haven't tried searching the list archives.  I
greatly fear that these same people would probably send mail to all of
the lists involved, and I would be getting three copies of the same
question five other people already asked this month :-)

A faq-o-matic would probably cut list traffic by 75%.  What say you,
keepers of orionsupport.com?  I love the new look, btw.

Jeff