However, JPDA is only available with the professional (non-free) version of
JBuilder

-----Original Message-----
From: Russ White <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Orion-Interest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Mittwoch, 18. Oktober 2000 22:18
Subject: RE: JBuilder + Orion

>Probably because together is stepping on your system properties.
>JPDA debugging is much easier.
>When I develop with TogetherJ I use JBuilder to do my debugging(But you
could
>use many other tools). I have a JBuilder project that includes the Together
>project. Then I can debug using the JPDA. Very slick.
>BTW Together rocks, but I have never tried using JPDA directly with it. I
will
>have to investigate that. If I find a way I will post it.

Together
>> 4.1 (www.togethersoft.com), Orion chokes thusly:
>>
>> com.canlink.components.services.ProducerServicesException: catalog
creation
>> failed: Database error: File input/output error:
>> ./database/defaultdb.properties; nested exception is:
>>  java.sql.SQLException: File input/output error:
>> ./database/defaultdb.properties;
>>  ---> nested com.evermind.server.rmi.OrionRemoteException: Database
error:
>> File input/output error: ./database/defaultdb.properties; nested
exception
>> is:
>>  java.sql.SQLException: File input/output error:
>> ./database/defaultdb.properties
>>  at

ProducerServices_StatelessSessionBeanWrapper3.createCatalog(ProducerServices
>> _StatelessSessionBeanWrapper3.java:92)
>>  at

com.canlink.catalog.CreateCatalogAction.perform(CreateCatalogAction.java:62)
>>  at

org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.processActionInstance(ActionServlet.j
>> ava:794)
>>  at
org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:702)