At 12:23 19.10.00 , you wrote:
>I vote for email...

<snip_stuff_i_agree_with/>

>Besides, the Orion team's resources would be much better spent on
>documentation.  Otherwise they're going to fail

or the list of open bug reports for that matter. getting new users up to
speed is one thing but delivering paying customers a working rock stable
product is the basis for everything. of course this has nothing to do with
my personal situation as a paying customer with a few applications in
production use ;-).

robert

>and this list won't matter anyway.
>
>Kirk
>
>BTW, ejb-interest seems to have died after some clueless idiot started
>resending the last couple month's posts back to the list.

unbelievable
(-) Robert Krüger
(-) SIGNAL 7 Gesellschaft für Informationstechnologie mbH
(-) Brüder-Knauß-Str. 79 - 64285 Darmstadt,
(-) Tel: 06151 665401, Fax: 06151 665373
(-) [EMAIL PROTECTED], www.signal7.de