Thats too bad. If your in a hurry, I can understand, but for what you get,
you can't go wrong in my book. It is frustrating at times, but these are the
growing pains of small companies too. Good luck with WebLogic or
something..it took me 3 weeks to get an email back on one SIMPLE question,
and to call them would have cost us over $100 an hour. I tried that..and
wasted 2.5 hours waiting on the phone. I won't make that mistake again. To
be honest, I really don't think any vendor addresses the needs of support
very well. It would be grand if they had 1500 people waiting by phones who
were actual developers, knew the low-level technical questions that are
often the ones asked, and so on. That just isn't the case in any vendor that
I have bought software from.  I feel bad for you that your not getting
WebLogic or any other vendor. Good luck though.