Does anyone here have any experience with Interbase in a production
environment? We are trying to decide which database to deploy in
production. Since we are a very low budget operation, we are looking at
Open Source, but somehow missed this one.

Our most important requirements are stability, transaction support, a solid
JDBC driver (for use with an EJB server) and online backup capability.

Any experiences people can offer would be appreciated, especially in a
Linux environment.

Thanks!

Jim

--On Friday, October 27, 2000 11:46 AM +0200 Jonas Larsson