From: Knut Tønnes Svanes [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: den 31 oktober 2000 10:28
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: Problems with update

Hi!

I have a simple J2EE application running on Orion. In short I have a
entity-bean wrapping a table in a data base, and a session-bean reading from
this entity bean. On "top" i have a JSP-page connecting to the session-bean
and presenting the contents of a field in the database. So far, so good. The
problem is that when I update the contens in the database (manually), the
JSP page, and the session and entity bean still contains the "old"
information. Not unless I restart Orion the contens is beeing updated.
It seems to me that the entity-bean is beeing cached in Orion, and not
beeing refreshed when the table it is wrapping is beeing altered. Have
anybody experienced a similar problem, and does anyone have a solution???

Knut