Hello Juan,

Since we haven't seen this behaviour ourselves when load testing, it's hard for us
to reproduce it.

To be able to give a good guess on what is wrong and if it's in Orion or not we need
a test-case. Please submit the suspected bug in bugzilla and attach a test-case so
that we can try it out.

Regards,
Karl Avedal