Dear All,

We use a report writing tool (www.enterprisesoft.com) that accesses data
from directly beans from its own session bean. This worked fine with Orion
for ages. Now we've moved from Orion 1.0 to Orion 1.3.8 we have a MAJOR
problem with the report writer.

Basically under Orion 1.0, Orion created wrapper (stub) classes a put them
under application_dir/orion. Now, from what I've read on this list, Orion
now dynamically creates the wrapper classes
(http://www.mail-archive.com/orion-interest@orionserver.com/msg00858.html),
and when we run the report writer we get a:

java.rmi.UnmarshalException: Error deserializing return-value:
BusinessUnit_En
tyBeanWrapper36; nested exception is:
        java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: BusinessUnit_EntityBeanWrapper36
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: BusinessUnit_EntityBeanWrapper36
        at com.evermind.server.rmi.bc.findClass(JAX)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:313)
        at com.evermind.server.rmi.a8.resolveClass(JAX)

                etc...

What would we need to do to get the report writer to find the necessary
classes?

Regards

Rob Hargreaves