I've been perusing the back emails from the list regarding virtual domains
and multiple sites on one host.  I have the following setup, running Orion
1.3.8:

1.  I have set up one site under $ORION_HOME/applications/cs2k, and the
other under $ORION_HOME/applications/twsm.
2.  In $ORION_HOME/config, I have created a cs2k-web-site.xml and
twsm-web-site.xml. In the default-web-site.xml I have added all the
requisite information as per the docs, and per the emails which I have read
in the archive.

Earlier, I was running the twsm site as the only site under this
installation. I also had it as the default app (meaning that
http://orionhost/ would pull up the app).  Now that I have two apps running
under orion, I'm not sure how to call them.  Going to http://orionhost/
still gives me the twsm site, but http://orionhost/twsm does not give me
the twsm site, and http://orionhost/cs2k does not give me the cs2k site.

What should the URL be to access each of these sites?  In the respective
application.xml files, I have added the <context-root> directive to the
<web> module definition.  For example, the twsm looks like
this:  <context-root>/twsm</context-root>.  Shouldn't that force it to look
for http://orionhost/<context-root> ?

Any help would be appreciated.

------
Andrew Kidder