From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of J.T. Wenting
Sent: Thursday, November 09, 2000 14:10
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: RE: Jetspeed

Thanks, I'd appreciate that. I haven't got that working correctly with Orion either :)
Jetspeed is Apache's personalization framework, I am getting "package not found in import for SAX and DOM classes. xerces.jar and xalan.jar (versions supplied with Jetspeed) are in /orion/lib, so should be picked up. For some reason they are not, leading to errors compiling XSP apps. Jetspeed (Turbine really, but that is what Jetspeed uses internally) sadly refuses to work with Interbase. This is a problem not with Interbase byt with Turbine (it refuses to even try to connect).

Jeroen T. Wenting
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Murphy was wrong, things that can't go wrong will anyway