Search back through the archives.  There are several
examples and questions w/ answers.  If that doesn't
answer your questions (and the one in your previous
post regarding 1:1), then post just the pertinent
parts of you code for us to look at.

All I know that has been implemented is EJB 2.0 draft
1 entity beans.  Two things that don't work are
bi-directional relationships (bug ?) and dependent->dependent
relationships (bug 185).

-tim