hi fresnaULL﹕

When I created a database directory ($ORION_DIR/database) and
test the news demo app again, I get new erroe message:

com.evermind.server.rmi.OrionRemoteException: Database error: Table not found:
COM_EVERMIND_EJB_NEWSITEM in statement [select com_evermind_ejb_NewsItem.id,
com_evermind_ejb_NewsItem.submitter, com_evermind_ejb_NewsItem.text,
com_evermind_ejb_NewsItem.locale, com_evermind_ejb_NewsItem.date,
com_evermind_ejb_NewsItem.subject, com_evermind_ejb_NewsItem.parent from
com_evermind_ejb_NewsItem where com_evermind_ejb_NewsItem.parent = NULL]
        at
NewsItemHome_EntityHomeWrapper4.findByParent(NewsItemHome_EntityHomeWrapper4.java,
Compiled Code)
        at com.evermind.ejb.NewsSessionEJB.getChildren(NewsSessionEJB.java, Compiled
Code)
        at
NewsSession_StatefulSessionBeanWrapper1.getChildren(NewsSession_StatefulSessionBeanWrapper1.java:66)
        at /news.jsp._jspService(/news.jsp.java:83) (JSP page line 26)
        at com.orionserver.http.OrionHttpJspPage.service(JAX)
        at com.evermind.server.http.HttpApplication.xa(JAX)
        at com.evermind.server.http.JSPServlet.service(JAX)
        at com.evermind.server.http.d3.so(JAX, Compiled Code)
        at com.evermind.server.http.d3.sm(JAX)
        at com.evermind.server.http.ef.su(JAX, Compiled Code)
        at com.evermind.server.http.ef.dn(JAX, Compiled Code)
        at com.evermind.util.f.run(JAX, Compiled Code)
        Nested exception is:

What should I do in next step ? Where can I get more docs ?
Thank you very much.

bubble (2000/11/23 PM 11:46:07)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

> Hi.
> No, I haven't created any database directory. This is the first time I hear
> about
> that!! . Could you tell me what I have to do?, I mean,
> What is this directory for? What about the defaultdb file in it? Where did
> you
> read about that?
>
> Thank you very much.

 PC home 免費電子信箱,申請請至: http://www.pchome.com.tw