Hi there,

I think I had a similar case when switched from Hypersonic to Oracle. I
changed the data-sources.xml file but Orion was still trying to use
Hypersonic. I think that the information about the data source is in some
way taken ultimately from the orion-ejb-jar.xml file which is derived at
deployment. To re-generate this file to actually point to Oracle I had to
re-compile (Ant) and re-deploy the application.
See whether this will resolve your problem.

Jarek