I am also very interested on this issue. I have an application that uses the Digital
Certificate to identify the user. I have used test server certificates and test client
certificates from verisign (http://www.thawte.com/) and it works, but I want to specify
which CAs I want to accept or if I want to accept all CAs.
If you get information about this subject, please send it to the list.

I would be a good thing if OrionServer Team answer some questions on this list.