Oh dear,

  certainly off-topic, but your example is as foolish as your logic.  :)
The Old Testament of the Bible was originally written in Hebrew (mostly) and
the New Testament in classical greek (koine).  Sheesh.  As I meet and
interact with people outside the US, I'm always impressed that they know
more languages than me in the first place, and usually are better versed in
world affairs, second.  Careful with your heart, friend!  :)

ken.