do U have jndi.properties and application-client.xml set up on the client
machine ?

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately
notify the sender by e-mail at the address shown.  This e-mail transmission may
contain confidential information.  This information is intended only for the use of
the individual(s) or entity to whom it is intended even if addressed incorrectly.
Please delete it from your files if you are not the intended recipient.  Thank you for
your compliance.